Snowy VI: Camp Death Snowy VI: Camp Death

Good!!

Really good episode, could do with a pause button and maybe other movie controls. I think that would be ideal for a movie of this length.

Bad Cop, No Donut Bad Cop, No Donut

!!!

That was great, I've not seen something like that in a good long while. Perfect short animation, sound quality was spot on, animation was unique and beautiful. Well done, hope to see more off you soon!

vectoplasm responds:

Thanks!

On The Moon (episode 17) On The Moon (episode 17)

open the door!

Very amusing, great graffics and sound effects were crisp. Well done!

Mega Miner Mega Miner

LOL

What you created has already been done and dusted by XGen Studios. It must have taken a lot of time and effort to do something like this even if you didn't think of the concept yourself so that's why im giving you a three. On the otherhand its a complete ripp off, it does not compete with the original 'Motherload' and also just as a side note, if your going to try and replicate a concept and build on that, make sure you do it properly.

Totem Destroyer 2 Totem Destroyer 2

Perfeccione!

Very good game, the physics are great and the level design is perfect. The graphics are pretty but I do think that there could be some variation into the actual scene of the level. Apart from that the game is brilliant and I'm looking forward to the next one. Very addictive and enjoyable! 10/10.

Bobby's adventure Bobby's adventure

Hmmm....

I like the graphics and the storyline seems to be something different but I couldn't experience the full whack due to a glitch with the controls. I had problems jumping on the heads of enemies as it always did me some damage insted. I also had a serious problem (which needs fixing!!) with the controls. When I died the player restarted the level but kept running in one direction, this obviously limited my gameplay and I was forced to quit on the first level. Loading time was an issue for me aswell which is unusual.

The Spelling Bee The Spelling Bee

Fantastic, very professional, original and amusing! Very talented!

TomaMoto Voice Demo 2008 TomaMoto Voice Demo 2008

Great Voice Actor

A great voice actor indeed, I've used Josh in a number of projects, nice demo mate!

Sun and Rainfall Sun and Rainfall

Nice work!

A really good song, It can be very hard to put together a tribal music track together, but you've done it well. Well Done!

HexMonkey responds:

Zombie USB Zombie USB

!.!.!.!

It's great to see you are doing something constructive with your talent. No shame in promoting great artwork and making money from it. I will be placing an order soon! Great work!

davestudio responds:

Thanks a lot :)

Emo Couple Emo Couple

Good!

You have a good attention to detail. Your shadows are very precise and I especially like the way you have done the hair. Well done!

Cock Clock Cock Clock

Intriguing yet very distubring..