The Spelling Bee The Spelling Bee

Fantastic, very professional, original and amusing! Very talented!

TomaMoto Voice Demo 2008 TomaMoto Voice Demo 2008

Great Voice Actor

A great voice actor indeed, I've used Josh in a number of projects, nice demo mate!

Sun and Rainfall Sun and Rainfall

Nice work!

A really good song, It can be very hard to put together a tribal music track together, but you've done it well. Well Done!

HexMonkey responds:

Beyonces Beat Beyonces Beat

Beyonce?

Not sure why you named it that, but its a cool track. Could do with a little repetitive chorus but overall its a good piece of work.

(_RGH_) The Tribe is Among Us (_RGH_) The Tribe is Among Us

Great !!

Great song, love the tribal and dramatic chemistry it holds. I will probably be using this as an intro for my website some time. Great Work! Well Done!

RyeGuyHead responds:

sweet! tell me if you do

Greek Battle Greek Battle

Classico

This is quite a nice track actually, It's music for a menu or probably an ending scene but not for anything drastic. It's a nice track which must have taken some effort to create. Good Work.

Bleek989 responds:

thx man yea spent sum time on the sample

Smoking Something Stupid Smoking Something Stupid

Smoking Something?

It's a nice few loops thats suitable for a menu. Although it just loops and loops which its supposed to do, it sounds to bland. It's not exciting, its not happy and enjoyable and its not something that I'd personally use. It just seems like another random entry, theres nothing much unique about it compared to other 'smoking chronic' or 'smoking dope' tracks, check out some of the other tracks in the portal to compare them to yours. Effort counts always, thats why I gave you a ten, you've obviously put in some effort to create the track.

Maindrian responds:

Ta for that. You're right, it's not really that exciting. I don't know why I kept this one, much less saw fit to upload it, but it's got a nostalgic, lounging about feel to it that I like. Might do for a quiet conversation scene, I can't think of much else. Still, cheers. :)

rave bass rave bass

Why in the heck?

Why in the heck is this at number 1? Its a loop of basicly six bars that dont even sound on time. Try doing a full track next time to please the audio portal users like me.

djmarky responds:

thx i guess but i hav started to get the hang on Fl and am gettin better.
Technic trance and trance paradise are the better of the lot.

The Encounter ( MGS Style ) The Encounter ( MGS Style )

Metal Gear Paragon...

Wow! This is great, I love the way all the instruments are played accordingly to the Metal Gear Solid theme. This really takes gives flash developers to build on games such as Metal. I think this music is very inspirational. Hope you keep carrying on your great work!