Mega Miner Mega Miner

LOL

What you created has already been done and dusted by XGen Studios. It must have taken a lot of time and effort to do something like this even if you didn't think of the concept yourself so that's why im giving you a three. On the otherhand its a complete ripp off, it does not compete with the original 'Motherload' and also just as a side note, if your going to try and replicate a concept and build on that, make sure you do it properly.

Totem Destroyer 2 Totem Destroyer 2

Perfeccione!

Very good game, the physics are great and the level design is perfect. The graphics are pretty but I do think that there could be some variation into the actual scene of the level. Apart from that the game is brilliant and I'm looking forward to the next one. Very addictive and enjoyable! 10/10.

Bobby's adventure Bobby's adventure

Hmmm....

I like the graphics and the storyline seems to be something different but I couldn't experience the full whack due to a glitch with the controls. I had problems jumping on the heads of enemies as it always did me some damage insted. I also had a serious problem (which needs fixing!!) with the controls. When I died the player restarted the level but kept running in one direction, this obviously limited my gameplay and I was forced to quit on the first level. Loading time was an issue for me aswell which is unusual.

Harald. Harald.

Nice!

Well done, like the game, want to see more of your developments soon!

Sift Heads 5 Sift Heads 5

Unique..

Pretty good game, very good point and click action, reminds me of Jhonny Rocket Fingers! Nicley pulled off.

Ultimate Assassin 2 Ultimate Assassin 2

Good...

Good game, I liked the concept and how you used minor effects such as footprints to build suspence. The game could have been done better if you yourself were equipped with a weapon of choice, camera movement and more interactivity within each level (opening and closing gates, hiding in boxes, Metal Gear style). Overall it was a good game, nicely done and it deserved front page! Hope to see more from you soon.

Plumet Plumet

Kinda Fun..

Was a good idea for a game, good concept but too repetative. The game did get boring after a while, I kept thinking there would be enemies and spikes and whathaveyou, but nothing came. Hope to see more from you soon!

I Love Traffic I Love Traffic

Addictive!

Unique game idea, loved the concept, very addictive, graphics could have been a lot better, still good game, nice one!

Besieged Besieged

Pretty Neat

Nice concept, pretty fun, can get boring but still is very addictive, needs more variety and explosions!

Tiananmen Square Tiananmen Square

Pretty Good!

Pretty good game, nice and simple, very attractive, coding didn't need to be spot on but there was some problems with collision detection. The gameplay was pretty fun and the concept was not original but stylish. This game could be offensive to some...